Job Vacancy for IT Graduates in Nigeria to fill the position below;
- 1 Job Vacancy for IT Graduates in Nigeria: Important Details
- 2 Black Friday 2016 News Update
Job Vacancy for IT Graduates in Nigeria: Important Details
Location: MTN Nigeria , Lagos.
Job Title: Team Lead, Network IP Security Engineer
Where & How to apply:
Interested candidates should apply by clicking the link below;
Team Lead, Network IP Security Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- To manage the Data & IP Security Network and perform network Integration and configuration
- Ensure network availability and maintain security posture of MTN Enterprise Network.
- Integrate complex network communication architectures, topologies, hardware, and protocols into existing network configurations.
- Provide accurate visibility into the MTNN Networks (IP/MPLS, GPRS etc.) at Layer 3.
- Liaise with Network Engineers and ensure timely management/resolution of faults occurring on the network.
- Carry out daily maintenance of the MTNN security and MPLS infrastructure.
- Ensure key deliverables are met, MTTR availability and timely delivery of Datacomms related project.
- Review and provide routine input to DCN Integration Plans and IP Security related issues.
- Perform routine DCN Installation and Support and New Node implementation.
- Drive and implement the Total Security Architecture for MTNN.
- Maintain end to end Internal Data Network Security, monitoring critical Nodes, detect faults and escalate appropriately.
- Ensure network statistic analysis/data trend are reported daily/weekly/monthly to track and improve performance.
- Perform required maintenance upgrades on Routers, Switches, Firewalls, IPS, and Net Forensics (both HW and SW).
- Troubles shoot firewall access problems and routing issues.
- Provide input to system architecture to ensure robust designs and redundancy.
- Ensure that all planned network expansions take place on schedule to meet customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain a good relationship between all network related sections, customers and product suppliers
- Perform implementation and support of MTNN network integration of Customer Edge devices to the IP/MPLS network.
- Oversee and coordinate all technical activities, activities of direct reports and ensure all transactions and administrative documentation is recorded and available for business use.
- Coach and train direct reports to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and increase product knowledge as well as identify developmental opportunities for team members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Drive Knowledge Management and Best Practice Sharing within own Unit/Department/Division/Enterprise-wide as required.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Normal MTN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Pool car provided.
- Dynamic, Exciting and challenging group
Experience & Training:
- A first Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Professional IT qualification, CCNP is required, CCIP, CCSP and CCIE an Advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Cisco qualification in Routing, Switching and Security
- Intermediate Unix knowledge
- Good understanding of networking and IP/MPLS Infrastructure
- Layer 3 MPLS IP VPN knowledge with QOS in the enterprise. Knowledge of carrier side MPLS with labels, LDP, VRF’s, RD’s. MPLS MPBGP is a must.
- Excellent understanding of network Infrastructure Integration of new customers to the IP/MPLS Networks
- Strong IPv4 Routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS
- Previous experience in Telecommunications experience will be an added advantage
- In depth knowledge of Data Communications Network and IP Security
- DCN/Security Management
- B.Eng, B.Tech, HND, B.A or B.Arch
Black Friday 2016 News Update
Black Friday stores have began to release the dates for Black Friday 2016 so as to grab some needed Black Friday attention. For Jumia, Black Friday will run for 12 Days from 14th to 25th of November 2016